Pages

Tuesday, 11 March 2014

Cute storage haul






Just lately I have noticed that I am wanting to keep my room nice and organised ( I am so unorganised it is unreal!) But I was willing to give it ago, this meant I needed supplies. I decided to purchase a new makeup brush holder, I had an idea of what I wanted but I just didn't have a clue what shop it was from. I had seen many other bloggers and youtubers with the same the particular pot. So I did a bit of research (that mainly involved me asking me mum) and found the exact thing I was looking for. It was actually a plant pot from IKEA. You probably now know which one I am talking about. I just thought it was super cute and would look perfect in my room. For £2 you cannot go wrong. They also sell smaller versions which I think I am going to pick up very soon as these pots are quite big as you can probably tell from the images and they aren't ideal for me as my makeup brush collection is only just starting out. I picked up two of these, one for makeup brushes and the other for hair brushes.


I then thought about other cute storage ideas that I thought would look great in my room. I decided to take a trip to B&M with my friend a few weekends ago now just for a general look around. I found some really cute little that look lovely in my room. I found some little jars that come in different colours, the quality of them is brilliant to say they were only 99p, honestly you cannot go wrong with these. I had an idea of putting hair grips in one and bobbles in the other. I got two in pink for my hair bits and a clear coloured jar. I thought different coloured sweets would look perfect in this particular jar. There were a few different colours and all of them looked lovely.

I found another plant pot surprise surprise which of course I didn't intend to put plants in. I put a few products in that I use on a regular basis. This week I have my heat protection spray and my blow drying lotion in there. I just think that it was an essential really for storing different bits and bobs. Next time I may put lip balms in as I have quite a collection growing. I believe this was either 99p again or possibly £1.99 but again very cheap for the quality.

These are all things you could use for a variety of different reasons, they are very girly and very cute and would look perfect in almost every room.


Ikea pot (big)
Ikea pot (small)



No comments:

Post a Comment